Cricket Australia Accreditation Terms & Conditions 2014-15
Cricket Australia Media Accreditation applications for the 2014-15 international season in Australia are open from 9am Monday July 28 til 5pm Friday September 26. Click here to apply
Cricket Australia is expecting to receive a large number of applications for the 2014-15 international season and this demand is expected to outweigh capacity at our international venues.
Please note that an application does not guarantee accreditation. Your application will undergo an approval process with the result to be communicated via email at our earliest convenience.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications for Cricket Australia media accreditation for this season must be submitted via our online registration form.
Applications for media accreditation must be accompanied by a signed copy of the relevant 2014-15 Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions available for download in the top right hand corner.
• Code Signatories Terms and Conditions are applicable to Code signatories only. The list of Code Signatories is below.
• Non-Code Signatories Terms and Conditions are to be signed by everyone other than an employee of a Code Signatory. This includes all employees of TV or radio broadcast organisations. Non-Code Signatories also require a secondary authorised signature (e.g. Executive Producer).
• Download and sign the relevant Terms. If you are signing the Non-Code Signatories Terms and Conditions, ensure they are also signed by a duly authorised person
• Email the signed form to email@example.com
• No application will be finalised unless and until CA has received a signed copy of the relevant 2014-15 Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions, which should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – refer instructions below.
• Every application must contain a correctly formatted JPEG headshot. Every person accredited must have photographic accreditation, which includes all TV camera operators, and no application will be processed without this requirement.
International Media Accreditation will grant access to:
• Commonwealth Bank Test Series
• Carlton Mid One-Day International Series
• KFC T20 INTL Series
• Carlton Mid ODI Tri Series
• Commonwealth Bank Women’s International Series
• Matador BBQs One-Day Cup
• Bupa Sheffield Shield
• Women’s National Cricket League
KFC T20 Big Bash League accreditation grants access to the Big Bash League ONLY.
Please click here for International Cricket Fixture
Please click here for KFC T20 Big Bash League Fixture
CA will exercise discretion in issuing accreditation. Factors considered in exercising this discretion may include (but are not limited to):
• Whether an applicant works in a recognised news or sports publication, agency, or website which is available to the general public;
• Whether the applicant is known by Cricket Australia or other affiliate recognised by Cricket Australia;
• Safety and security concerns;
• Genuine issues of space;
• The need to ensure representation across international, national and local media;
• Appropriate consideration as to the reach of a media organisation’s coverage, and for news agencies, the scale of client base.
Applications for Cricket Australia’s media accreditation must be submitted before Friday September 26. No applications will be approved prior to this deadline.
Any applicants who submit their application after the deadline must understand that there is a high risk that their application will not be approved due to limited capacity at our international venues.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or phone +61 (03) 9653 9999
1. Agence France-Presse (AFP)
2. APN News & Media
3. Associated Press
4. Australian Assoc. Press
5. Fairfax Media (SMH, Age, Fin Review, Brisbane Times)
6. Getty Images
7. News International (Sun, Sunday Times, The Times, News of the World)
8. News Ltd (Australian, Daily Tele, Courier Mail, Herald Sun, Advertiser, Mercury, Townsville Bulletin, NT News, MX etc.)
10. The Daily Mail
11. The Daily Telegraph
12. The Guardian
13. The Independent
14. The Independent on Sunday
15. The Observer <
16. The Sunday Telegraph
17. The West Australian
18. Thomson Reuters (i.e. English Regionals)
NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF NON-CODE SIGNATORIES (AUTHORISED SIGNATURE REQUIRED ALSO)
1. All local TV news and radio news
2. ABC News
3. ABC Radio News
4. Austereo (Triple M)
6. BSkyB News
9. Express (Express, Sunday Express)
10. FOX SPORTS
11. FOX SPORTS NEWS
12. Mirror Group (Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, People)
13. Nine News
15. Press Association
17. Seven News
18. Sky News Australia
19. Sky News UK
20. Sky Sports UK
22. Ten News