TopOrder Magazine Allan Border Medal Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Valid entries consist of entries where publication TopOrder Magazine subscriptions are taken and paid in full of $35.80 including GST, submitted online from Friday October 12, 2012 via www.cricket.com.au with all the required fields filled in. All subscriptions must be received by 10am on Monday, December 31, 2012. Only one entry per paid subscriptions allowed.
3. The competition is only open to 18 years of age and over. Subject to clause 12, entry is open to all residents of Australia, in all states (NSW/ACT, QLD, VIC, NT, SA, TAS and WA) over the age of 18. Photo identification may be required upon collection of the prize.
4. The prize winners will be drawn at 11am on Monday, January 14, 2013. The competition draw will take place at Publishers Internationale, Level 10, 131 York Street Sydney NSW 200 which will be drawn by the CEO Mr Charlton D’Silva. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone after the prize draw by a representative of TopOrder Magazine. In the instance that the winner cannot be contacted either via phone or in writing within five (5) working days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. If a redraw is required the revised draw will occur at 11am on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at the same location above.
5. The winners once contacted and prize accepted will then be sent a letter by a representative of TopOrder Magazine detailing their prize and containing information on how the prize package is to be redeemed.
6. Entries are drawn at random from all valid online entries, will be deemed the winner and will be eligible to received 2x tickets to the Alan Border Medal Awards Evening to be held on Monday, February 11, 2013 in the Palladium at Crown Casino Hotel, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank Melbourne 3006. Total prize pool is 5 winners to AB Medal Evening plus associated accommodation and transfer (refer to point 7).
7. There will be five prizes but each state or territory can only win a maximum of two prizes, a total prize pool of 5 double passes/packages. Each winner will receive total prize value of $2000 which includes: 2x tickets to the Alan Border Medal Awards Evening, Monday February 11, 2013 held in the Palladium at Crown Casino Hotel, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank Melbourne 3006 which includes awards ceremony, meals and drinks. Accommodation 1 night for 2 people max at The Langham Melbourne in a Grand Classic Room, buffet breakfast for two, valet parking, use of health club. Chauffer driven transfer from the hotel (The Langham) to the Crown Casino red carpet arrival. Winners must make their own way after award evening concludes. Prize does not include airfare, winners from outside Melbourne must make their own way at their own cost to Melbourne.
8. The value of this prize is correct at time of printing and subject to change. Any change to the prize between the publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter/s. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner, including delivery charges and Protection Plan costs.
10. The prize must be taken as supplied and is neither redeemable for cash nor transferable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
11. It is a condition of entry that all prize winners agree to have their photograph taken and name and suburb published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions.
12. Employees of Publishers Internationale, and their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
13. All contestants release from, and indemnify Publishers Internationale/TopOrder Magazine against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
15. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
16. The Promoter is Publishers Internationale / TopOrder (ABN 16 003 667 954) of Level 10, 131 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
17. Permit No ACT TP 12/03848, NSW Permit Number LTPM/12/00873 CLASS: Type C, SA Permit Number Licence No: T12/1937.