TopOrder Magazine Terms & Conditions of Purchase
By Subscribing to Top Order you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Top Order will supply a magazine to your nominated delivery address in accordance with the length of subscription you have purchased (4 magazines for a 12 month subscription). Magazines will be delivered on a quarterly basis in accordance with each new edition release by Top Order.
2. The subscription price for the magazine covers delivery by Australia Post by standard delivery within Australia. Delivery of subscriptions to overseas addresses are not available at the current time.
3. You are responsible for providing correct and accurate delivery details for the postage of the magazines throughout the duration of your subscription and must notify Top Order if any of your details change.
4. In the event Publishers Internationale are unable to print/deliver your subscription then Publishers Internationale’s responsibility is limited to a refund of your undelivered subscription amount by cheque to your mailing address as per our records.
5. The issue date may vary at the discretion of Publishers Internationale.
6. In the event of cancellation of subscription 2 months written notice is required to cancel this subscription.
7. These subscription terms and conditions shall be governed by NSW law and the courts of NSW shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter relating to your subscription and these terms and conditions.
8. These subscription terms and conditions may be modified from time to time by Publishers Internationale. Any changes to the total subscription, price or delivery charges will only become applicable to existing subscription upon renewal of that subscription.
9. You declare that you are over 18 years of age or if you are not over 18 years of age that you have parental or guardian consent to make this subscription purchase.