Cricket Australia

Responsible Service of Alcohol

Liquor Licenses

Sport and recreation clubs wanting to sell alcohol on their premises must apply for a liquor license. The licence controls the way alcohol is sold and distributed to your members and their guests.

Licences are generally dealt with under legislation known as Liquor Licensing Acts. The Acts are not identical in each State or Territory. You should refer to the relevant legislation in your State or Territory. Information on the relevant legislation is usually available from State or Territory departments responsible for liquor and gambling. Some legislation requires a club to be incorporated before it can gain a liquor license.

Commercial Partners