Bangladesh bowlers Taskin Ahmed and Arafat Sunny are expected to head to Brisbane next month in a bid to get their bowling actions cleared before England begin visit the dense Asian country next month.
Both bowlers were banned from bowling in international cricket during this year's World T20 in India, but the pair have been named in a preliminary 30-man squad for the England Test and ODI series.
The duo had been reported for suspected illegal actions following their side's opening match of the WT20 group stage, an eight-run win against the Netherlands in Dharamshala on March 9.
They were assessed at the ICC-accredited independent testing facility at the Sri Ramachandra University in Chennai a week later.
The 20-year-old fast bowler Taskin appealed his suspension, opting for a judicial review of his case amid reports that his stock and yorker balls had been found to be legal but some of his bouncers had been delivered with an illegal action.
That appeal was dismissed just hours before Bangladesh's WT20 match against host-nation India.
Now, some five months later, the pair are set to have their actions re-tested at the Bupa National Cricket Centre in Brisbane, which is also an ICC-accredited testing facility.
Quick Single: Pitches slower than when I played: Lehmann
"The test date is most probably September 8 in Brisbane," said the Bangladesh Cricket Board's media committee chairman Jalal Yunus.
"If that happens, we are hoping to get (Taskin) cleared in the following 10-12 days. We are hopeful about him in the test, we feel that he has rectified his bowling action.
Left-arm spinner Sunny, who did not appeal his suspension at the WT20, has been working with Bangladesh head coach Chandika Hathurusingha and former India spinner Venkatapathy Raju.
"They are convinced that Sunny is ready for the ICC assessment along with Taskin. The two might go to Brisbane together," Yunus added.
Meanwhile, a three-member England and Wales Cricket Board security delegation has completed their assessment of security arrangements in Bangladesh ahead of the tour.
The ECB's chief security officer Reg Dickason, head of cricket operations John Carr, and the chief executive of the Professional Cricketers Association, David Leatherdale, had all spent time in Dhaka to check on security ahead of England's planned two-Test and three-ODI tour.
Quick Single: England v Pakistan ODIs - All you need to know
"We will know whether it was a positive tour for them when they report back to the ECB. They will decide only then," Yunus said.
"They visited all the hotels and ground facilities, and were briefed about security. There's no time frame, and we won't put any pressure.
"They took everything quite seriously here, and spoke to nearly everyone, including the country's security intelligence. They were given a detailed security plan at the home ministry."
England's tour of Bangladesh is scheduled to start on September 30.