Australia v Pakistan Tests
Test summer's most watched moments
Take a look back on two massive Test series with the 10 most popular videos on cricket.com.au
9 January 2017, 08:39 AM AEST
10) Quick wrap: Proteas claim Test series 2-0
Australia suffered another major batting collapse in Hobart to hand a South Africa team without Dale Steyn and AB de Villiers a 2-0 Test series win.
9) Quick wrap: Australia pull off famous win
Australia beat Pakistan by an innings and 18 runs in a tumultuous end to the Boxing Day Test to wrap up a series win over the tourists.
8) Reporter, SA security in physical altercation
Channel 9 reporter Will Crouch was involved in a heated incident with South Africa security at Adelaide Airport.
7) Marsh snares screamer as Starc strikes early
Mitch Marsh took an absolute screamer as Mitch Starc claimed the wicket of Stephen Cook in the opening over of the first Test at the WACA.
6) Uzzie dabs his way to SCG half-century
Australia's Usman Khawaja brought out a new celebration upon reaching a half-century on day four at the SCG, delighting his teammates.
5) Rabada's superb over claims Voges
The South Africa quick capped off a tremendous over of fast bowling by taking the big scalp of Australia batsmen Adam Voges.
4) Du Plessis polished ball with lolly in mouth
Proteas skipper Faf du Plessis was filmed shining the ball with a lolly in his mouth during his side's second Test thrashing of Australia in Hobart.
3) Wade gets vocal behind the stumps
Kevin Pietersen didn't enjoy it but Australia wicketkeeper Matthew Wade was doing everything he could to inspire his team in Adelaide.
2) All 10 Australian wickets as Proteas win the series
Australia's batting line-up was again exposed expertly by a South African pace attack missing lynchpin Dale Steyn, with Kyle Abbott claiming six scalps in Hobart.
1) Bavuma's athleticism catches Warner short
An athletic piece of fielding from Temba Bavuma caught David Warner short of his ground in the first Test at the WACA Ground in Perth.