Bangladesh pace bowler Al-Amin Hossain will be sent home from the World Cup after breaking a team curfew in Brisbane.
A statement from the Bangladesh Cricket Board on Sunday night said Al-Amin had been found to have breached team rules and would take no further part in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
"Following consultation with the Board, the Bangladesh Team Management for the World Cup has decided to send the player home immediately," the statement read.
"The Board will conduct its own inquiry into the breach after receiving the manager’s report at the end of the team’s World Cup campaign."
Team manager Khaled Mahmud told ESPNcricinfo that Al-Amin had failed to return to the team hotel before the 10pm local deadline last Thursday.
"Normally if a player has to stay outside after 10pm, he has to take the management's permission," Mahmud was quoted as saying.
"He will be sent home as soon as possible."
Bangladesh were in Brisbane for a World Cup match against Australia but Saturday's scheduled game was abandoned without a ball being bowled because of torrential rain.
Al-Amin, 25, has played 11 one-day internationals for Bangladesh, but did not feature in the Tigers' opening World Cup win over Afghanistan in Canberra last Wednesday.
Bangladesh's next World Cup clash is with Sri Lanka on Thursday at the MCG.